Camp Brethren Heights is the outdoor ministry of the Michigan District Church of the Brethren.
Visit the Camp website: www.campbrethrenheights.org
Click here to find Camp Brethren Heights on Facebook
Camp Brethren Heights will have an opening for part-time Camp Director. We plan to overlap with current Director Randall Westfall, who will be leaving in August. For more information about Camp please visit our website https://www.campbrethrenheightsmi.org/. If you are interested in the position, please contact Camp Board Chair Jack Durnbaugh at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 15, 2023.
For over 70 years, Camp Brethren Heights has created experiences that have enabled young people to deepen their faith in Jesus Christ and his message of love, grace, peace, and reconciliation. We are also deeply aware of a need for biblical stewardship of God’s creation as a response to our discipleship and faith.
Camp Brethren Heights is a natural sanctuary created by God,
grounded in Jesus Christ, where all are welcome to experience
the transformative power of the Spirit and live in harmony with
As a mission point, we faithfully strive to cultivate a setting that will deepen faith in Jesus Christ and nurture awareness of our
connection with God’s creation; so that all who experience this
sacred space will have their hearts awakened and their souls stirred to live a more abundant life.
- Proclaiming the Good News of God’s Love as recorded in the Bible, embodied in the life of Jesus Christ, and empowered by the Holy Spirit
- Nurturing faith in Jesus Christ through our Witness, Discipleship and Servant Leadership
- Instructing and responding to conflict with principles of Biblical Peacemaking and Reconciliation
- Cultivating biblical stewardship practices with God’s creation
- Fostering a Safe Environment for healthy spiritual, emotional, and physical development
- Partnering with Church of the Brethren congregations and the wider Christian and local communities
- Setting apart and tending a natural and peaceful environment for the renewal of heart, mind, body, and soul